Monday, August 27, 2012

Back on task...

With the road trip posts out of the way, lets get back on task and start working on the 40 before 40.

6. Work with a "wow" celebrity
Last week I kind of got to work with Australian legend Brian Brown (as well as his wife Rachel Ward and his daughter Matilda). While I got to work with him, he would have no memory of working with me and so I guess I need to expand this goal to include working with a big name celebrity that is internationally known and have them remember the experience. That said, if I don't get to achieve this goal any other way, then this will count! :)

Brian Brown Margaret River

7. Make a sketch comedy series
I have been working heaps lately so the editing on this has slowed down a bit but hopefully we will get back in to it very very soon. At the very least I am going to try and get another preview sketch online. Don't know which one though... too many good ones to pick between...

No comments:

Post a Comment